Emma Elizabeth Fernee1
#20235, (1864 - )
|Father||James Fernee2 (1842 - 1910)|
|Mother||Emma Shorthouse2 (c 1837 - 1871)|
|Relationship||2nd great-granddaughter of Samuel Fernee|
|Charts||Samuel Fernee & Mary Harris - collapsible 6 generation descendant chart|
|Birth||Emma Elizabeth Fernee was born on 13 May 1864 in Birmingham, Warwickshire.2,1,4|
|(with Parents) 1871 Census||She appeared on the 1871 Census of Wortley, Yorkshire with her parents. Emma E was 6, a scholar, and born in Birmingham.2|
|(with Parents) 1881 Census||She appeared on the 1881 Census of Brightside Bierlow, Yorkshire with her parents. Emma E was 16, a Domestic at Home, and born in Birmingham.5|
|Marriage||She married Benjamin Thomas Morgan on 9 Jul 1899 in Crookes, Sheffield, Yorkshire.|
Details from index: groom 28, father Thomas Morgan, bride 30, father James.6
|Last Edited||19 Aug 2010|
- FreeBMD. Emma Elizabeth Fernee, Jun Q 1864, Birmingham RD.
- 1871 Census for England & Wales, RG10/4532 folio 29 page 51.
- E-mails from Marie Bennetts, Australia, to J Kolthammer.
- E-mails from Marie Bennetts, Australia, to J Kolthammer, provided birthdate & place.
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, RG11/4661 folio 19 page 32.
- England Vital Records Index of original records, accessed online at FamilySearch Record Search. Benjamin Thomas Morgan & Emma Elizabeth Fernee, 1899.