Jessie Comrie Williamson1
#2060, (1859 - )
|Father||John Williamson1,2 (c 1825 - b 1871)|
|Mother||Mary Kinross1,2 (1835 - a 1901)|
|Relationship||Great-granddaughter of John Kinross|
|Charts||John Kinross & Helen Dawson - collapsible 6-generation descendant chart|
|Birth||Jessie Comrie Williamson was born on 17 Jan 1859 in Muthill, Perthshire.1|
|(Other) 1871 Census||Jessie C Williamson appeared on the 1871 Census of Ardoch, Perthshire, with her mother. They were visiting her uncle James Kinross. She was 12, a scholar, and born in Ardoch.2|
|(Other) 1891 Census||Jessie Williamson appeared on the 1891 Census of Auchtermuchty, Fife, in the household of James Kinross. She was James' niece, age 32, and born in Muthill. Her mother was also there.3|
|(Other) 1901 Census||Jessie Comrie Williamson appeared on the 1901 Census of Auchtermuchty, Fife, in the household of Janet Kinross. Jessie was Janet's niece, age 42, and born in Muthill.4|
|(Admon) Probate||Jessie Comrie Williamson was granted administration of Janet Kinross's estate on 31 Dec 1912.5|
|(Witness) Will||Jessie Comrie Williamson of St Leonards Causewayhead was a witness to the will of Elizabeth Graham Stirling or Kinross dated 17 Aug 1916 in Causewayhead.6|
|Last Edited||29 Jun 2011|
- [S1320] Website International Genealogical Index, civil registration index (www.familysearch.org).
- [S155] 1871 Census for Scotland (Family History Library, microfilm), Ardoch (328B), ED 1, page 7.
- [S1216] Online index to the 1891 Census for Scotland (Ancestry.com) "Auchtermuchty ED 4, page 8, household 44."
- [S1218] Online index to the 1901 Census for Scotland (Ancestry.com) "Auchtermuchty ED 4, page 9, household 44 [indexed as Kinrors]."
- [S2280] England & Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1858-1966. Images viewed at Ancestry.com. Miss Janet Kinross, 1912.
- [S1489] Settlement & Inventory of Elizabeth Graham Stirling or Kinross of Causewayhead, 17 August 1916, proved 12 June 1922 (National Archives of Scotland, SC44/44/61 pp176-182).