#25659, (circa 1744 - 1825)
Children of Mary Thorn and John Stocker
- John Stocker3 (1772 - )
- William Stocker3 (1774 - )
- Sarah Stocker3 (1776 - )
- Silas Stocker3 (1780 - )
- Edward Stocker3 (1781 - )
- Mary Stocker3 (1784 - )
- Joseph Stocker+3 (1786 - 1820)
|Birth||Mary Thorn was born circa 1744.2|
|Marriage||She married John Stocker, son of Edward Stocker and Mary (-?-), on 3 Sep 1770 in Pinhoe, Devon.|
Details from the register: John Stocker, Husbandman, & Mary Thorn, Spinster, both of this parish, married by Banns. They both signed with their mark and the witnesses were [John's sister] Sarah Stocker (X) and the clerk Willm Stamp.1
|Death||Mary died in 1825.2|
|Burial||She was buried on 30 May 1825 in Broadclyst, Devon. She was 81 years old and of Town.2 |
- Pinhoe, Devon, Marriage Register. Image viewed at FindMyPast. John Stocker & Mary Thorn, 1770, #56.
- Broadclyst, Devon, Burial Register. Image viewed at FindMyPast. Mary Stocker, 1825, #400.
- Comment: The mother's name was not mentioned in the baptism record but Mary Thorn married John Stocker in 1770 and they both died in Broadclyst in the 1820s.