Arthur Ernest Fernee1
#20319, (1893 - 1955)
|Father||Arthur Fernee2 (1868 - 1943)|
|Mother||Emily Sophia Trenaman2 (1867 - 1968)|
|Relationship||3rd great-grandson of Samuel Fernee|
|Charts||Samuel Fernee & Mary Harris - collapsible 6 generation descendant chart|
|Birth||Arthur Ernest Fernee was born in 1893 in St Pancras, London.2,1|
|(with Parents) 1901 Census||He appeared on the 1901 Census of Wood Green, Middlesex with his parents. A E was 7 and born in St Pancras, London.2|
|Occupation||Arthur E Fernee was appointed to the Postal Service in Aug 1910. The Appointment Minute Book index noted that he was a Ind Boy Messenter in the London Postal Service Conts Office. In January 1912 he was a Sorter in London. This index leads to other records at the British Postal Museum & Archive in London.3|
|(Witness) 1911 Census||Arthur Ernest appeared on the 1911 Census of Walthamstow, Essex with his parents. He was 17, a Boy Messenger for the Post Office, and was born in St Pancras.4|
|(Witness) Marriage||A E Fernee witnessed the marriage of his brother Albert Charles Fernee and Marie Louise Bannister Parish on 28 Apr 1919 in St Marks Noel Park, Middlesex.5|
|Death Registration||His death was registered in the quarter ending Jun 1955 in Sidcup RD.6|
|Last Edited||18 Nov 2012|
- FreeBMD. Arthur Ernest Fernee, Sep Q 1893, Pancras RD.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, RG13/1258 folio 111 page 4.
- Index to British Postal Service Appointment Books, 1737-1969, compiled by British Postal Museum & Archives, London. Images viewed at Ancestry.com and employment records are available at the Postal Archives, Arthur E Fernee, 1910 Minute number not recorded, 1912 minute number E3666.
- 1911 Census for England & Wales, RD 188 SD 10 ED 7 Schedule 281.
- Marriages of St Mark Noel Park, Middlesex. Register at London Metropolitan Archives. Image viewed at Ancestry. Albert Charles Fernee & Marie Louise Bannister Parish, 1919, #97.
- GRO Indexes to Deaths, images viewed at Ancestry. Arthur E Fernee, age 61, Jun Q 1955, Sidcup RD.