#21321, (1868 - 1961)
|Father||Robert Hart1 (c 1837 - 1884)|
|Mother||Eliza Fernee1 (1837 - 1922)|
|Relationship||2nd great-granddaughter of Samuel Fernee|
|Charts||Samuel Fernee & Mary Harris - collapsible 6 generation descendant chart|
|Birth||Annie Hart was born on 17 May 1868 in 4 Vanbrugh Park Road East, Greenwich, Kent.|
Details from certificate: Annie, daughter of Robert Hart, gentleman's coachman, and Eliza Hart formerly Fernee, registered by the father of the same address 10 June 1868.2
|Baptism||She was baptized on 14 Jun 1868 in St John the Evangelist Blackheath, Kent. She was the daughter of Robert, a coachman, & Eliza Hart of Vanbrugh Park.3|
|(with Parents) 1871 Census||She appeared on the 1871 Census of Greenwich, Kent with her parents. Annie was 3 and born in Blackheath, Kent.1|
|(with Parents) 1881 Census||She appeared on the 1881 Census of St Mary Islington, Middlesex with her parents. Annie was 12, a Scholar, and born in Blackheath, Kent.4|
|1891 Census||She appeared on the 1891 Census of Kidbrook, London, at 94 Shooters Hill Road. Annie was 22, born in Blackheath, Kent, and a Housemaid to an Admiralty clerk and his sisters.5|
|Marriage||She married James Crampton on 4 Jan 1900 in The Register Office, Greenwich, London.|
Certificate details: James Crampton, age 27, bachelor, Private 1st West Kent Regiment, residence 9 Invicta Road Blackheath, father Thomas Crampton, laborer;
Annie Hart, 31, spinster, 2 St Johns Villas Blackheath, father Robert Hart (deceased), coachman;
They were married at the register office by licence and the witnesses were F Bevan and E Barnett.6
|(with Mother) 1901 Census||Annie Hart appeared on the 1901 Census of Greenwich, London in the household of her mother Eliza Hart. Annie Crampton was married, age 32, and born in Blackheath, London.7|
|Note.||Annie's husband was born in Bombay. He may have joined the army there with the West Kent Regiment for a time, then left, he joined up again for Short Service in 1889 probably the second Boer war with the West Kent Regiment . In 1908 he joined the Territorials for four years (probably stayed in longer) in the Army Service Corp and in 1914 he again joined up on Short Service with the ASC in WW1 in France.8|
|(Informant) Death||Annie Crampton of 15 Manthorp Road, Plumstead registered the 1919 death of her sister Emily Elizabeth Hart.9|
|Death||Annie died on 4 Mar 1961 in 4 Lindsell Street, Greenwich, London.|
Details from certificate: Annie Crampton, age 51, widow of James Crampton, labourer, informant daughter K Vernon of the same address.10
|Last Edited||13 Aug 2011|
- 1871 Census for England & Wales, RG10/759 folio 23.
- Copy birth certificate of Annie Hart, born 17 May 1868, registered 10 June 1868 in the Registration District of Greenwich.
- Baptisms of St John the Evangelist Blackheath, Kent. Register at London Metropolitan Archives. Image viewed at Ancestry. Annie Hart, 1868, #16.
- 1881 Census for England & Wales, RG11/255 folio 101.
- 1891 Census for England & Wales, RG12/528 folio 80.
- Copy marriage certificate of James Crampton and Annie Hart, married 4 January 1900 in the Registration District of Greenwich.
- 1901 Census for England & Wales, RG13/542 folio 32.
- E-mails from Paul Adamson, England, to J Kolthammer.
- Copy death certificate of Emily Elizabeth Hart, died 14 February 1919, registered 14 February 1919 in the Registration District of Woolwich.
- Copy death certificate of Annie Crampton, died 4 March 1961, registered 6 March 1961 in the Registration District of Greenwich.