#6601, (c 1868 - 1953)
|Charts||Samuel Fernee & Mary Harris - collapsible 6 generation descendant chart|
|Birth||Hugh Woodall was born circa 1868.1|
|Marriage||He married Mary Eliza Fernee, daughter of Henry Fernee and Elizabeth Flynn, on 4 Jul 1900 in St Paul's, Mount Gambier, South Australia.|
Details from the marriage index: Mary Eliza Fernee, age 36, spinster, father Henry Fernee; Hugh Woodall, age 32, widower, father Hugh Woodall. Hugh had 3 young children when they married.1,2
|Directory||Hugh Woodall was listed in the South Australia directory for the years 1912, 1913, 1914, 1919, and 1923 as " Hugh Woodall, farmer, Burrungull". In 1912 and 1913 there was also a Hugh Woodall, labourer, in Keith.3|
|(Widowed) Death||His wife Mary died on 6 May 1949.4|
|Death||Hugh died on 12 Apr 1953 in Mount Gambier, South Australia.|
The death index recorded that Hugh Woodall was a widower, age 85, of Mount Gambier, and died in the hospital.5
|Research Note||Hugh and Mary Eliza have descendants.2|
|Last Edited||15 Aug 2010|
- South Australia Marriage Registration Certificates Index, 1842-1937. Text index viewed online at GenealogySA. book 203, page 1229.
- E-mails from Marie Bennetts, Australia, to J Kolthammer.
- Sands & McDougall Directory of South Australia, various dates.
- South Australia Death registration index, 1842-1915, book 740, page 2096.
- South Australia Death registration index, 1842-1915, book 795, page 1816.