- My ancestors and their descendants Will include as many as possible of my ancestors, their siblings, and their siblings descendants
- Dad's ancestors and their descendants Will include as many as possible of dad's ancestors, their siblings, and their siblings descendants
Subsets of the main projects
- Bonnycastle A one-name study of the surname Bonnycastle.
- Fernee & Godart The Fernee and Godart families of London, England.
- Inkster Descendants of William Inkster who emigrated from Stromness in the Orkney Islands to Ontario, Canada in 1821.
- McLean & McKinnon The families of Hector McLean & Mary McGillvray and Angus McKinnon & Mary McFadyen, two families from the Isle of Mull, Scotland to Ontario, Canada
- Oliver The Oliver family who emigrated from Devon, England to Ontario, Canada.
- Wright & Cox The ancestors and descendants of John Wright (1852-1903) and his wife Emma Mary Susannah Cox (1858-1944) of London, England. Emma and children emigrated to Canada. Ancestor's surnames include Beaton, Buckley, Chambers, Cox, Hitt, Stocker, Wright.
- Kolthammer A one-name study of the surname Kolthammer.
- Kinross, Graham & Reid The descendants of several families from Perthshire, Scotland:
John Kinross & Helen Dawson of Muthill,
James Graham & Agnes Finlayson of Dunblane,
William Reid & Lilias Sharp of Dunblane
If you have had a genealogy DNA test done and are related to anyone in the above projects, please contact me by clicking on the compiler's name at the bottom of this page. We have already solved a couple of puzzles with DNA and every bit of data helps. Thank you!